Honda Power Equipment HRC216HDA
Honda Power Equipment
- 21" commercial rear bagger/mulcher
- Shaft drive (no belts)
- Self-propelled, hydrostatic, commercial grade transmission
- Easy to start commercial GXV160 Honda engine
- MicroCut® Twin Blades - better cutting performance
- Rugged, durable steel deck with front bumper and edge guards
- Precision speed control: Commercial Hydrostatic Cruise Control: This durable commercial transmission offers infinitely variable speed control from 2.1 to 4 mph. Allows you to change and maintain the ground speed to match mowing conditions.
- Honda commercial-grade GXV160 OHV 4-stroke engine: The easy-starting, powerful, and quiet GXV160 commercial engine is designed for superior reliability. Features include a cast iron cylinder sleeve, two-stage air filter, ball bearing supported crankshaft, electronic ignition and mechanical governor. The GXV160 is 50-state certified to meet EPA and CARB emission levels.
- Honda MicroCut® Twin Blades: superior mulching and bagging: Honda's exclusive MicroCut® twin blade system uses four cutting surfaces that result in ultra fine clippings for superior mulching and bagging. Tiny pieces mean up to 30% more clippings in a bag, plus better mulching - saving you time and money.
- Rugged, durable steel deck: The 21" heavy duty steel deck is rugged and built to last. Deck guards extend along the sides to increase durability.
- Front bumper: Provides protection to the deck, as well as a convenient tie-down location. The front axles & the bumper together give added structural stability and durability.
- Maintenance free shaft drive: An automotive style drive shaft transfers power from the engine to the hydrostatic transmission. Shaft drive is a more efficient transfer of power. And because there are no belts to slip, break or adjust, it's maintenance free.
- Heavy-duty reinforced handles: Larger diameter 1" tubing, better supports and stays, and more durable cables.
- 8 mowing heights (3/4 - 4"): Suitable for all grass types.
- Large 9" Nexite® wheels: Strong, lightweight, and easy to replace when necessary.
- Precision sealed ball bearings in all four wheels: Increases durability and performance. Plus better maneuverability and a smoother ride.
- Flywheel brake safety system: Stops the brake when you let go of the handles.
- Large, 2.5 bushel easy-empty grass bag: Holds more grass, so you can empty it less often.
- Mulching plug included
- Quality cables: Cables are heavy duty, sealed, and adjustable for maximum performance and durability.
- Manual fuel shut-off valve: The fuel valve can be shut off for transport, storage, or to performance maintenance.
- Dual Element Air Cleaner: Provides maximum protection, even in the dustiest conditions. The outer foam can be repeatedly cleaned, which extends the life of the air filter.
- 1 year commercial warranty (2 years engine)
- Engine: GXV160
- Deck Material: Steel - 16 ga
- Cutting Width: 21 in.
- Mowing height range: 3/4 in.-4 in.
- Mowing height adjustments: 8
- Transmission: Cruise Control (Hydrostatic)
- Ground speed: 2.1 to 4.0 mph
- Starter: Recoil
- Choke System: Manual
- Throttle Control: Manual
- Drive: Shaft
- Handle: 1 in. Steel Tube
- Steel deck guards: Standard
- Wheels: 9 in. Nexite
- Ball Bearing Wheels: All
- Standard Functions: 3 in 1 Capable: Standard Mulch/Bag, Optional Side Discharge
- Bag: Standard
- Bag capacity (bushels): 2.5
- Blade(s): Twin blades (MicroCut System®)
- Blade Control: Flywheel Brake
- Side/Rear Discharge: Rear Mount Optional
- Fuel tank capacity: 0.37 gal.
- Dry weight: 117 lb.
- Operating Weight: 121 lb.
- Residential warranty: 2 years
- Commercial warranty: 2 years engine, 1 year all other components
- Lawn mower cover
- Rear Mount, Side Discharge Chute
- Spark Arrestor
NOTES:WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including soots, tars, and mineral oils, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, and carbon monoxide, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Cruise Control (Hydrostatic)
- Wheel Size
- 9 in. Nexite
- Fuel Capacity
- 0.37 gal.
- Deck Size
- 21 in.
- Discharge Type
- 3 in 1 Capable: Standard Mulch/Bag, Optional Side Discharge